Saturday, January 14, 2012

A New Year and A New Start

The new year is as good a time as any to begin again! I have heard recently, several times, that those who are most successful are those who set goals for themselves. So, over the next few days, that is what I want to be working at, along with my usual jobs :) I have some general ideas, but need to put a few more specifics in place for the coming year! My general ideas include more advertising, more connecting, more networking, more sales, etc. Hopefully that is a possibility!

How about you? Has the new year helped you to evaluate your life and find ways to do better this year? It is good for all of us to take the time to evaluate our lives now and then and see how we measure up. Not only to our own plans, but also making sure that our plans are within God's plans for us.

I not only want to do better with my business this year, but also in my personal life. In that area, I want to pray more for my family as well as pray with them more often! I want to spend more time getting to know God more, so that I can know His will for me.

Best wishes to each for this year, and I hope you can fulfill your goals!
Amanda

http://www.mylabellabaskets.com/amanda.html

No comments:

Post a Comment